Roadrunner Webmail is a web-based email service that is provided with the purchase of Spectrum internet connection. For accessing this facility, you first have to go through the Roadrunner Login process. Further, you can start using this ultimate platform for sending and receiving emails.
Since Roadrunner is now acquired by Spectrum of Charter communications. Hence, for Roadrunner login you first have to create a Spectrum Primary account. Then, you can create a Roadrunner login account i.e. Spectrum Email Account.
Spectrum Primary Account Creation
- Open a preferred web browser.
- Then, move to Spectrum Sign In page by typing “webmail.roadrunner.com” in the address bar.
- Now, tap the “My Account” option located on top of the screen.
- After that, click the “Create a username” option.
- In the account creation window, select any one of the two options from “Contact Info” or “Account Info”. Then, provide the following details, as per your selection.
- Contact Info- Enter username or phone number which you have used at the time of purchasing the internet connection.
- Account Info- Provide your account number and security code, which is there on your internet connection purchase bill.
- Once you are done with providing the required information, you have to confirm that you’re not a robot
For this, click the checkbox next to “I’m not a robot”. Then, a captcha challenge will appear. Complete the challenge and move further to the next step.
- Now, click the “Next” tab.
- Further, you will be asked to verify your identity by entering the code that you will receive via text, email or phone call.
- In the next window, you can check your information i.e. your first name, last name, email address, and phone number.
- After that, you can choose a username for your account.
You can either use your email address as a username or you can create a new username.
- Then, create a strong and unique password to keep your account secure.
- If prompted, then select a security question and its answer.
- Here completes the primary account creation.
Create Spectrum Email Account
After creating Spectrum Primary account, you can move further to the creation of the Spectrum email account i.e. Roadrunner Login account.
- Firstly, sign-in to your Spectrum primary account using your registered username and password.
- From the top left corner of the screen, click the “Menu” icon.
- After that, tap “Manage Account” followed by choosing the “Services” option.
- Further, click the “Internet” tab.
- In the next screen, tap “Create Email Account” option from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Now, a popup box will appear for creating a Mailbox. This popup box asks you to create a mailbox with your Spectrum username. For creating, click the “Create Mailbox” button.
- Afterwards, you have to provide the password associated with the selected username.
- Enter the password and click the “Finish” tab.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation mail regarding the successful creation of your Spectrum Roadrunner Login account.
This is how you can successfully complete the creation of your Roadrunner Login account. Now, you can start using this ultimate platform for sending and receiving emails online.